Monday, March 25, 2013

My first whack at Portrait photography!










I am very excited to share with you all my first attempt at portrait photography. These are a bunch of photos I took last weekend. Kids are just my favorite to photograph. Those big smiles, wispy hair and beautiful eyes are so beautiful to capture. Specials thanks and hugs to all those who let me photograph them and their cuties Would love to know what do you think about the photographs both aesthetically and technically.

xoxo
Dee

1 comment:

  1. amazing pics :) thumbs up :) kids are the best subjects but also the most difficult....they are constantly in high speed motion...to capture such oments is an art :)
    good job
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ