Friday, March 8, 2013

I Am Back!


Yes I am back! With a newly refurbished blog full of exciting stuff. It has been over a month since I last posted, so you must be wondering, where the hell did I disappear? I was out on a month long vacation back home. I spent a lot of time travelling, exploring places and discovering my new hobbies which influenced my decision to expand Plainjanesfashionrescue to something more than a fashion blog. How... you will soon find out! Well done is better than well said, isn't it ;)

"Style Hamster" is a street style blog full of styling ideas and beautiful expressions... and more to unfold in time to come! By the way what do you think about the new name and Taj Mahal snapped by me?

xoxo
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ