Sunday, December 2, 2012

Animal Print wins my heart finally!


Like Sequins and Studs, Animal Print is big this winter. I was not a big fan of animal prints until this autumn, when I identified if styled right it can be the most precious piece of your wardrobe and i
t makes you look hands-down chic and classy. I do believe it is one of the tricky trends wherein one wrong move can make you look down at heel.

The styling secret for animal prints is to "Keep it Simple"

Be it animal print sweater, shoes, trousers, handbags, coat, the trick is to pair it up with solid colors like black and white. Avoid clashing prints and if you feel too wild in an overall animal printed ensemble, tone it down with a single colored cardigan and knee high black boots.

I want to invest in leopard print ankle boots and if I am lucky a coat as well. It has to be classy and does not make me look like a rug. Remember one wrong move..!

If you have a fashionista within you, go for the daring print and make some heads turn :)

Zibra Print Sweater - Mango (at a throw away price of $33)
Velvet side legging - H&M
Shoes - Isabel Marant

xoxo
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    That sweater is absolutely adorable. :)
    Maybe you have the time to check out our newest post -
    Love
    Chic Factor Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ