Friday, November 23, 2012

What is Fashion? O.o

Have some or all of you been wondering why do I post random stuff about the quotes I like, what I eat or about my gym routines on Facebook, Instagram? The answer is disguised in the big question what is fashion to you?

Fashion to me is a lifestyle that reflects attitude and value of a person. Its in what I cook and eat, its in the way I design my house, its the my hobbies, its in how I dress up e...
veryday, its in my health & fitness regime, its n the books I read, in the movies I watch and the music I listen. To become fashionable you don't need to do different things, you just need to do things differently.

As Coco Chanel said "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

Through this blog I not only intend to inspire you with wardrobe styling but also motivate you to follow your dream lifestyle, to step out of your comfort zone, to take out time for yourself, to do things that really make you happy, to be good in whatever you do and be healthy.

“How does one become a butterfly?"
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.”

I would love to hear what is Fashion to you though?

xoxo
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ