Sunday, November 4, 2012

That It Rains!


Every time that it rains, it takes me down the memory lane and stops at the doorsteps of the music vocal class from school days. The vague memory of us tiny, signing 'Raindrops keep falling of my head' and 'A 100 miles' leaves a cherishing smile. 

'Raindrops keep falling on my head' is a classic favorite. I will post the video just after this photo post and throw you back into the 70's. Just lie back on the couch and time travel into your best times.

Raindrops keep fallin

g on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he' got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

Sweater - MQ
Skirt - Monki
Ballerina shoes - Guess

xoxo
Dee

1 comment:

  1. what a nice sweater....n cute pics too...
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ