Saturday, November 17, 2012

Biker Look

A quick Outfit post from a lazy weekend. 

This morning waking up to overcast weather awaiting the gloomy day, I might as well hit the gym for a morning workout particularly after hogging Diwali sweets for entire last week. I hope All of yo
u had a great Diwali. Do tell me if you did anything special?

I wore this outfit last weekend. I have always loved the casual biker looks and this is my version. Last Saturday while deciding what to wear in the morning, I fell in for stripes yet again. Horizontal Stripes is my latest obsession! You will see an awful lot of stripes on me this winter.

Tip - Stripes fashion is a classic and you can wear them with everything.

Biker Jacket - G-Star
Stripes Tee - H&M
Jeans - Mango
Lace up Ankle boots - Bianco

Hold up for a cool inspiring "Ways to wear white tee" post.

Have an excellent weekend lovelies!

xoxo
Dee

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, and you look awesome in it! Stripes, booties, distressed jeans, and leather - does is get any better?! :)

    -C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ