Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Look of the day - The Leather Obsession!


   




Did you know I have a twin ;)

Jokes apart, Leather has always been symbolic for chic and fashion forward wardrobes and this season it has become a part of mine too. My precious is a burgundy faux leather skirt and I am totally in love with it. I wore this look last weekend for my much awaited birthday party. It was so much fun with friends, we danced our hearts out after having special b'day shots.

I paired the skirt with a cute black floral top with peter pan leather collars to get a lady like dainty look. If you want a sporty look try it with a sweatshirt.

Skirt & Top - H&M
Brown Messenger Bag - Zara
Boots - Wedins

xoxo
Dee

8 comments:

  1. I love your oxblood skirt!!!

    xo,
    J


    www.floridblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! The skirt is incredibly warm too, perfect for fall/winter. I already have tons of ideas on how to pair it up with jumpers.

    xoxo
    Dee

    www.plainjanesfashionrescue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look....nice pics...
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in
    do drop by...wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this skirt!! this outfit is good!! =)
    wanna follow each other?? =)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following...followed u bak :)
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow you back, dear!! =)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumbled across your blog and i love it!
    So lucky you have H&M there :(
    I'm a newbie, Wish we could follow each other? :)
    Much Love,
    Madhumita.
    http://envoguedivam.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/EnVogue.Diva.M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look. :)
    Great combo.
    I am following you now,
    I hope you can follow back.
    fashionerzacom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ