Thursday, October 18, 2012

Look Of The Day - "Bedazzled Star"






  

Here I am abandoning my hectic day and doing what I love the most. I am absolutely thrilled to present my 'Bedazzled Star' that's the name I gave to my brand new olive jumper. The perfect jumper is perfectly styled and perfectly warm for a perfect cold weather. Its so perfect that I have worn it almost once every week since its arrival. That is indeed a colossal hitch, I land into every time I find the perfect outfit. I start wearing it in a non stop loop and poor thing, the last favorite completely slips out.

This is something I am working on... umm may be since forever now. Habits die hard, isn't it!

You can pair up the jumper with statement jumper with skinny jeans or leggings, just add a sleek tote for a modern street style look.
Olive Jumper - Mango
Snake Bracelet - Glitter
Grey messenger bag - Glitter
Skinny Jeans - JC

Happy Thursday!

xoxo
Dee

For hourly fashion updates like www.facebook.com/plainjanesfashionrescue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ