Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blissful Autumn Leaves......







Gosh! What a hectic week it has been. Well I can't complain, its almost year end. All my friends in financial sectors would appreciate the significance of an year end. The gone week I didn't sleep for more than 4 hrs any night. Thank god its over. Though this won't get any better until December yet I am happy its Autumn :) The moment I step outside my office, the beautiful blush-bursting autumn with its delightful colors all around fills up my heart with liveliness. The brown, mustard, olive colors are brimming with warmth and romance. Stockholm is most picturesque in autumn. No one could have described the feeling better than Albert Camus who says “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”

Enjoy the season and an autumn look from my wardrobe!

Autumn Tip - Before the snow hit you place wear as many short skirts as possible, with a legging though :)

Navy blue collarless Coat - Zara
T-shirt with stone - Mango
White Skirt - Zara
Snake skin clutch - H&M
Bracelet - JC

xoxo
Dee

3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit combo, looks perfect for A/W. Obsessing over the clutch, such a great way to add pop of colour and texture.
    <3 the post!

    Nelly xxx
    http://nehakubavat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit! I'd love for you to check out my blog, and you could enter a worldwide giveaway I'm hosting if you're interested. Beautiful blog :)
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 dee .. love the look.. so good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ