Friday, September 14, 2012

Work it 9-5!


Today has been one of those days when you could hardly squeeze in a coffee break in your calendar and your day seems to be gone just with a blink of an eye.
However ineffably surprising, this morning was unlike my usual clueles

s mornings, today I woke up knowing what to wear to work. I trust all the girl would comprehend the morning dilemma I refer to.
Since autumn is approaching this side of the world rapidly, I want to make the most out of my dresses and sheer leggings. Thus, I decided to slip into a full sleeve dress with lacy bottom in a shiny steel grey color with my perfect for autumn ankle boots.

Lacy dress from Zara - www.zara.com;
Ankle boots - www.dinsko.se 'Put feet first' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ