Friday, September 14, 2012

Today I don't feel like doing anything


Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.... nothing at all!


Nothing better can than this song express how I felt the entire day today thus while going out I decided to go for a "take it easy" look.

Nothing can be more comfy than wearing your favorite Sweat and Jeans? What makes this sweatshirt from NEXT www.next.co.uk so special is the cute Dalmatian dog emboss print. I simply love it! Dalmatian undoubtedly is the cutest breed of dog, isn't it? The jeans is a comfy Kristen zipper from www.ginatricot.se



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ