Friday, September 14, 2012

Print clash is no more only for unconventionals


The other day I was discussing trends with my friends while they pointed out how intimidating wearing a print clash can be. Just then I knew I have to do a post on it. If you too fear wearing a print clash then this post is just for you.
An unexpected befitting mix of print and colors can make you look ubercool. Its actually a runway trend which can be c

reated right at home. You just need to step out of your comfort zone.
The trick to pull off a print clash is to keep a common tone in whatever you wear, white and black color is the obvious common in my photo. You can go for a common print like polka dots in different colors on different pieces. Play with colors, shapes and lines to create a kaleidoscopic world of prints and look fabulous. Tell me what you think about it. Do share photos if you get inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ