Sunday, September 30, 2012

Peach and Stripes





Before I moved to Sweden, being an Asian I was so accustomed to the hurly-burly, door bell ringing twenty times a day, people dropping just to greet you, that this peaceful noiseless country was a monumental cultural shock to me.

Looking at the brighter side, after experiencing the numbing winter and everlasting gloomy clouds, I started appreciating sun, flowers, colors more than ever. The short summer we experience now is nothing less than being in heaven. Talking about colors, last summer introduced me to the wonderful peach color and ever since I am a fan. So, this summer I bought this peach pant and before we transpose into the Eskimo dressing mode, I want to make the best out of it.

Friday morning for work, I teamed up my peach pants with a striped Tee (which is an absolute must have for every wardrobe, makes life so easy), and a black hosiery coat.
I hope you like the look of the day. Do you?
xoxo
Dee

2 comments:

  1. Cool Deepti, I enjoy your descriptions as much as the fashion! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. its simple yet trendy...gold chain necklace is awesome..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ