Monday, September 17, 2012

Look of the day - Vintage blossomy dress


Its no secret that I have a few floral print dresses in my wardrobe but the question is how to incorporate them into my autumn dressing. Thus, today I decided to team up a turquoise floral dress with a black open knit cardigan and a waist belt across. When I wear a colorful dress the last thing I want to do is hide it under a coat. Cardigans and Knitted Jumpers are my best friends in Fall.

Trick - I chose slim belt to make my waistline look small and in black to blend in with the cardigan without drawing too much attention on the waist.

Turquoise Floral Dress is from NEXT
www.next.co.uk
Wedges from Dinsko www.dinsko.se
Open knit Cardigans are quite common. You can buy them at H&M or Mango

1 comment:

  1. i like the Cardigan very much spcly tht belt kind look..perfect look for prewinter and your accessories are going very well with this sweet girl look.. AND you are looking just awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments ♥ Would love to hear from you again! ツ